Case study: Heritage Hotel Rotorua
Heritage Hotel Rotorua
Heritage Hotel Rotorua had recently renovated its facilities and joined a national hotel franchise. Our client needed to raise awareness of its Pohutu Cultural Theatre as well as the refurbishment of its famous Chapman’s restaurant.
Impact PR initiated a PR plan designed to reach New Zealand’s travel and tourism market. We organised a series of key media contacts and senior tourism industry players to sample the refurbished hotel and restaurant and cultural show, with a view to generating positive media coverage.
The coverage results were both extensive and effective
- Three full page feature articles in national newspapers
- Three extended promotions in high-end national lifestyle magazines
- Four feature articles in national consumer titles
- Inclusion in a national newspaper’s ‘favourites’ column
- Inclusion in national consumer title’s ‘editorial pick’ section