Case study: New Vodka Launch
Launch of new premium vodka brand
Impact PR developed a comprehensive PR strategy targeting general media with newsworthy angles. We also approached trade media to generate industry awareness and attract and inform distribution channels.
In addition, Impact PR launched an extensive national sampling campaign to get the new vodka into the right hands and mouths!
Within the first two weeks Impact PR had secured some impressive coverage for our client which included:
- A primetime television national news story
- Ten news stories in national and regional newspapers
- Nine news stories on New Zealand’s major online news and international sites
- Extensive coverage in leading Food & Beverage trade industry magazines and websites
- Twelve articles in national consumer, lifestyle, food, fashion, travel, men’s, women’s and sporting magazine titles
- Two articles on New Zealand’s leading fashion websites
- Coverage in four international publications plus numerous international websites
- A successful word-of-mouth campaign which quickly spread the new vodka story
Our client reported an immediate sales increase which forced them to hire more staff to cope with the demand for product!