Gillette Declares ‘Shaving Rebuilt’ with the Launch of the New Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology for Maximum Contact
Posted by Fleur Revell
Gillette, the leader in global shave care, has unveiled its latest product innovation aimed at enabling men to achieve a truly superior shave with the new Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology.
For as long as men have been shaving, they’ve been moving their face to meet the blade – until now. The Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology is shaving rebuilt. The new razor’s unique FlexBall™ allows the blade to pivot to bring another range of motion to shaving, for better adherence to men’s facial contours and a shaving experience second to none.
Inspired by ‘Shave Face’ – the scrunching and stretching employed by men to ensure their razor makes contact with every inch of their face – the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology is a razor designed to move to meet a man’s face, rather than the other way around, resulting in maximum contact over contours.
“For over a century, since King C. Gillette introduced the very first safety razor in 1901, Gillette has revolutionised the way the world shaves, fusing state-of-the-art engineering with precision technology in manufacturing. With FlexBall™, Gillette is declaring shaving rebuilt with an unrivaled shaving experience,” says Emman Delacruz, Gillette Brand Manager – ANZ.
Key product specifics of the all-new Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology include:
- A re-imagined handle dock, which allows the blades to glide through a full range of motion, responding to contours and maintaining maximum contact to get virtually every hair
- Better adherence on the curves of the face to get virtually every hair for smoother skin
- Four-way flex for superior contact with every curve of a man’s face
- More ergonomic grip for better control
- Re-engineered, low-cutting force blades with thinner, finer edges and an advanced, low-resistant coating for effortless cutting through hair, with less tug and pull
- Enhanced Lubrastrip to enable smooth movement over skin
- Can be enhanced by a complementary product – Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel – which helps prepare the skin for an even smoother and more comfortable shave
Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology razor (from $18.99) will be available from supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide from March 2015.
Latest posts by Fleur Revell (see all)
- Brad Lepper Joins Prestigious Sebastian Professional International Artist Team - April 30, 2015
- Christchurch Travellers Ditch Traditional Tourism for Canal Boats & Cooking Classes - April 16, 2015
- Gillette Declares ‘Shaving Rebuilt’ with the Launch of the New Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall™ Technology for Maximum Contact - March 18, 2015