Kiwi males can Swagger into summer with Old Spice®
Posted by Mark Devlin
The New Swagger range from male grooming favorite Old Spice launches in New Zealand. The full range of uniquely scented deodorant stick, body spray and body wash is made to help Kiwi men smell like a real man, man.
Already the No.1-selling antiperspirant and body wash brand in North America, Old Spice has launched a full range of uniquely scented Old Spice products.
The new grooming line-up features six products to help men stay fresh throughout the day, including body sprays, body washes, deodorant sticks and its iconic aftershave.
The Old Spice Swagger range was developed by P&G perfumers in collaboration with P&G Fine Fragrance Houses, which created such leading fragrances as Hugo Boss, Lacoste and Laura Biagiotti. It features a deodorant stick, body spray and body wash.
Old Spice’s scent technology is featured in all of the new Swagger products, ensuring that men who use Old Spice smell great throughout the day and not just for the few minutes after they shower.
The Old Spice Grooming Range includes:
- Body Sprays (RRP $7.99; 113g)
Scent: After Hours, Swagger, Champion, Denali, Fiji and Matterhorn
- Anti-perspirant Deodorant Stick (RRP $7.99; 73g)
Scent: After Hours and Swagger
- Body Wash (RRP $8.99; 473ml)
Scent: After Hours, Swagger and Champion
- Aftershave Lotion (RRP $16.49; 125ml)
The Old Spice Grooming Range is available from pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.
Latest posts by Mark Devlin (see all)
- Spice Up Your Life With New Pitango Malaysian Vegetable Laksa – A Tasty Bowlful Of South East Asia! - April 23, 2015
- Kiwi Travellers set to Benefit from Australian Dollar Parity - March 2, 2015
- How to Create a Campaign of ‘Chocolate Milk’ Proportions - November 24, 2014