Looking for a satisfying snack? Enjoy Muffin Break’s New Weight Watchers Endorsed Trim Tea Cakes!
Posted by Mark Devlin
New Weight Watcher’s Endorsed range – Trim Delite- is added to the Muffin break menu.
Looking for a trim but tasty option as you get ready for summer? Muffin Break has just the thing, with the launch of its new Weight Watchers endorsed ‘Trim Delite’ Tea Cakes. Lighter on ProPoints values but loaded with flavour, they’re the perfect indulgence and you’ll find them in-store from 2nd September.
Freshly baked on-site, the delicious new Tea Cake range includes; Carrot, Banana & Caramel and Mango, Orange & White Chocolate – matched with Muffin Break’s signature blend coffee, it’s the perfect excuse for a relaxing ‘Me Moment’.
Even better, as you indulge, you can feel happy and confident in the knowledge that your favourite new snack is Weight Watchers endorsed. And the choice doesn’t stop there, Muffin Break also has a selection of tasty Weight Watchers endorsed muffin varieties to tantalise your taste buds!
So, whether you’re a Weight Watchers member or just enjoy living a healthy lifestyle you can choose a better for you Trim Tea Cake or Muffin without having to compromise on taste.
“We are delighted to be offering our customers healthier options. With a growing societal trend towards living a healthy and balanced lifestyle, we have recognised that our customers sometimes want a healthier choice which doesn’t compromise on taste or experience,” said General Manager, Garry Croft.
“Muffin Break is a much loved ‘treat’ destination and we will continue to provide our customers with choice, including gluten-free and Weight Watchers endorsed products. By introducing this range of Weight Watchers endorsed products, our customers can make more informed decisions about what they wish to eat when visiting us,” added Mr Croft.
As an added bonus in October, customers who purchase a Fuze drink and Weight Watchers endorsed Tea Cake will each receive a FREE kids cinema pass, when purchased with a fully paying Adult ticket – while stocks last.
The Muffin Break Trim Delites range includes:
• Choc Orange 966 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Cranberry & Blueberry 899 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Passionfruit & Pineapple 907 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Peach Cinnamon 961 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Raspberry Apple 921 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Raspberry Choc 969 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Strawberry White Choc 977 kJ (6 ProPoints values)
Weight Watchers Endorsed Trim Tea Cakes:
• Carrot 739 kJ (5 ProPoints values)
• Mango, Orange & White Chocolate 636 kJ (4 ProPoints values)
• Banana & Caramel 650 kJ (4 ProPoints values)
Latest posts by Mark Devlin (see all)
- Spice Up Your Life With New Pitango Malaysian Vegetable Laksa – A Tasty Bowlful Of South East Asia! - April 23, 2015
- Kiwi Travellers set to Benefit from Australian Dollar Parity - March 2, 2015
- How to Create a Campaign of ‘Chocolate Milk’ Proportions - November 24, 2014