The most innovative designers consciously reject the standard option box and cultivate an appetite for thinking wrong.
Hotel PR Case Study
Leading hotel public relations agency Impact PR was called on to design a hotel PR strategy for popular accommodation provider Heritage Hotel Rotorua. The member of the upmarket national chain of hotels required a strategic hospitality PR strategy to drive awareness and sales in the tourism market.
Heritage Hotel Rotorua had recently renovated its facilities and joined a national hotel franchise. Our client needed an effective hotel PR strategy to raise awareness of its Pohutu Cultural Theatre as well as the refurbishment of its famous Chapman’s restaurant.
Impact PR initiated a hospitality PR plan designed to reach New Zealand’s travel and tourism market and build better hotel public relations outcomes. Our hotel PR agency organised a series of key media contacts and senior tourism industry players to sample the refurbished hotel and restaurant and cultural show, with a view to generating positive media coverage.
The hospitality PR coverage results were both extensive and effective
- Three full page feature articles in national newspapers
- Three extended promotions in high-end national lifestyle magazines
- Four feature articles in national consumer titles
- Inclusion in a national newspaper’s ‘favourites’ column
- Inclusion in national consumer title’s ‘editorial pick’ section
For expert advice on using hotel public relations or hospitality PR to improve your visitor numbers, contact hotel PR & marketing specialist Impact PR today!
- Client Heritage Hotel Rotorua
- Project type Public Relations