The most innovative designers consciously reject the standard option box and cultivate an appetite for thinking wrong.
Food and Drink PR Case Study
One of the most respected drinks PR agencies in Auckland was called on to creatively and spectacularly launch of new premium vodka brand to a thirsty New Zealand beverage market place. The strategy called for a food and drink PR company with extensive experience in the industry.
Leading Food and Drink PR firm Impact PR developed a comprehensive PR strategy targeting general media with newsworthy angles. We also approached trade media to generate industry awareness and attract and inform distribution channels.
Impact PR’s public relations strategy for the beverage involved leveraging the unusual story of the brand’s origins and the uniquely New Zealand historical and ‘pristine preservation’ aspect of one of it’s key ingredients.
In addition, the renowned drinks PR agency launched an extensive national sampling campaign to get the new vodka into the right hands and mouths of media!
Within the first two weeks of launching to the media, it was clear that the public relations strategy designed by the top food and drink PR agency – Impact PR had worked well beyond expectations and had secured some impressive coverage for our client which included:
- A prime-time television national news story
- Ten news stories in national and regional newspapers
- Nine news stories on New Zealand’s major online news and international sites
- Extensive coverage in leading Food & Beverage trade industry magazines and websites
- Twelve articles in national consumer, lifestyle, food, fashion, travel, men’s, women’s and sporting magazine titles
- Two articles on New Zealand’s leading fashion websites
- Coverage in four international publications plus numerous international websites
- A successful word-of-mouth campaign which quickly spread the new vodka story
Our client reported the results provided from the drinks PR agency an immediate sales increase which forced them to hire more staff to cope with the domestic and international demand for product!
If you have a food or drink product which you think may benefit from the services of one of the leading food and drinks PR agencies in Auckland, contact our drinks PR agency today!Food and Drink PR Case Study by Mark Devlin
- Client 'The Solution' Vodka
- Project type Public Relations