The most innovative designers consciously reject the standard option box and cultivate an appetite for thinking wrong.
Advertising Case Study
One of the leading IT advertising agencies Impact PR was approached to launch an integrated PR and TV advertising campaign for the new “kid safe” MEEP! Android tablet in time for the Christmas gift shopping rush. As one of the more dynamic technology advertising agencies Impact PR rose effectively to the short term challenge.
With our extensive experience in IT advertising, we knew that we needed a multi-platform approach in launching the integrated PR and TV advertising campaign, as we needed to saturate media with coverage, given the proximity of the launch to Christmas.
As one of the top technology advertising agencies we were able to create awareness around the brand as “one of the hottest kids’ toys of 2012” and leveraged the NZ connection with Kiwi girl Jasmine, the international face of MEEP!, to pitch stories to media and create short turnaround news bulletins.
Within the first two weeks, our experienced IT advertising agency in Auckland had secured some impressive coverage for our client on a modest spend, by dovetailing the TV advertising campaign into the PR campaign.
- More than 40 pieces of PR coverage to date
- 3 TV editorial news stories
- Extensive coverage in the Herald on Sunday
- Nationwide newspaper coverage in the Dominion Post, NZ Herald, the Waikato Times
- Regional newspaper coverage
- Magazine features in NZ Rugby World, Good Health and Cream
- Online coverage on NZHerald.co.nz, Stuff.co.nz and 3News.co.nz
- Radio coverage on stations like Newstalk ZB
TV advertising results (based on TARPs – a standard measure of effectiveness for technology advertising agencies in NZ)
- Around 50% audience share of kids ages 5 to 12
- An estimated 75% – 80% audience share of kids ages 5 to 12 if including Sky TV
- 38% net reach for mothers
- 62% net reach for kids of all ages
For more information on how you can engage one of the most effective technology advertising agencies in Auckland to help design a creative IT advertising campaign for your product/service contact Impact PR right now!
- Client Meep!
- Project type
- Advertising & PR Campaign