Stop Stress Olay Total Effects Just Got Even Better!
Posted by Mark Devlin
Olay Total Effects, is the choice for women all over the world promising to help women fight the signs of ageing.
Media Release by Mark Devlin (circle me on Google +) of Auckland Public Relations Company Impact PR: Olay Total Effects has a new formula to help fight the signs of ageing
Bills, boardroom meetings, bikini waxes, baby vaccinations life is busy enough without having to add your skin to your to-do list! Thankfully Olay offers one less stress this season, with an all new Total Effects formula 2X the power for skin renewal1!
For more than 12 years, Olay Total Effects has been the trusted anti-ageing skincare choice for millions of women the world over. Keeping their promise to help women fight the signs of ageing, Olay Total Effects has upgraded their renowned Total Effects formula to deliver 2X the power for skin renewal.
The all new Olay Total Effects range contains the brand’s highest-ever vitamin B levels, to increase the power of skin and better fight the 7 signs of ageing. Niacinamide (Vitamin B) is a multi-tasking wonder ingredient, proven to address hyperpigmentation, cell turnover, hydration, skin barrier, texture and tone. Heard of your skin’s fairy godmother? Yep, this is it!
The blockbuster formula also boasts Panthenol (Pro Vitamin D5), renowned for its skin moisturisation and skin smoothing benefits; and Vitamin E, which functions as a skin-soothing and conditioning agent with antioxidant properties.
New Olay Total Effects helps to fight the 7 signs of ageing:
1. Line Minimisation: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturisation: Soothes dry skin
3. Tone Enhancement: Evens skin tone for more balanced colour
4. Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Pore Refinement: Minimises the appearance of pores
6. Anti-Oxidants: Helps protect skin’s moisture barrier
7. Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
Olay Total Effects was first conceived 12 years ago when an extensive survey discovered that women across the globe, despite their differing ethnicities and geographies, were concerned about similar signs of ageing. Rising up to the challenge of finding one solution to address these multiple issues, Olay created Total Effects.
Harnessing the power of Niacinamide to help fight the seven signs of skin ageing in a single product, Olay Total Effects delivered the beautiful, younger-looking skin women were searching for.
Olay Research and Development Expert, Murali Sampath, says women who face more lifestyle pressures and stress may cause their skin to age faster.
Psychological stress can have physiological effects on our skin, going so far as to weaken the skin’s barrier function, which could allow more irritants, allergens and infectious agents to penetrate the skin and cause problems,” says Sampath.
Whilst we know physical stress such as smoking, weather and UV damage can have adverse effects on our skin, emotional stress has been shown to shorten the molecular countdown mechanism in our cells, and may explain how stress causes us to age quicker.”
P&G Spokesperson, Candice Glynn, says the all new Olay Total Effects formula is an exciting upgrade for the renowned product and its reputation for helping to fight the seven signs of ageing.
Women have enough stress in their lives without having the added concern of the condition and appearance of their skin. New Olay Total Effects formula is the smart, stress-free way to get great skin this season!”
Upgraded products in the Olay Total Effects range include:
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Normal SPF15 $33.72
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Gentle SPF15 $33.72
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Normal $33.72
- Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Gentle $33.72
New Olay Total Effects is available from leading pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide.
Latest posts by Mark Devlin (see all)
- Spice Up Your Life With New Pitango Malaysian Vegetable Laksa – A Tasty Bowlful Of South East Asia! - April 23, 2015
- Kiwi Travellers set to Benefit from Australian Dollar Parity - March 2, 2015
- How to Create a Campaign of ‘Chocolate Milk’ Proportions - November 24, 2014